With time, the CBD industry has expanded exponentially. The substantial growth of the CBD market has encouraged more retailers to partner with CBD brands. As a result, business owners get the opportunity to provide their customers with the products they want. But there’s a catch when it comes to choosing the CBD oil distributor for your company. Unfortunately, the unpleasant truth about the CBD industry is- many CBD brands are operating in the market with substandard products. So, to establish your brand and survive the utmost competition, you need to source your products from the most reputable and authentic distributors.
But how would you know if your CBD distributor is the right one? Usually, great CBD companies shine in 5 key areas. If you are considering starting your own CBD business, look for the five factors we are going to discuss in this article.
1. Choose Quality Products
As mentioned previously, there’s a whole lot of poor-quality products in the CBD market. So to avoid hazards, put some effort into research before choosing the distributor. On the other hand, the quality and price ranges of CBD products may vary from brand to brand. Extraction methods and different formulations influence the price range and quality as well. Unfortunately, most of these products are ineffective and may not work up to your expectations. To find a product you can rely on, use these four guidelines.
- Full-spectrum: When you are going to choose the type of product, go for full-spectrum CBD. Full-spectrum CBD products offer an array of health benefits. Unlike CBD isolates, full-spectrum CBD oil carries a wide range of cannabinoids, minerals, vitamins, fatty acid, terpenes, flavonoids, and many more. When combined, all these compounds result in enhanced benefits, also known as the entourage effect. Furthermore, full-spectrum CBD provides its users with better results.
- THC Free: If you aim to offer family-friendly CBD products that anyone can use, choose THC free CBD oil. Unlike CBD, THC is a psychotropic compound. It is responsible for making its users feel high or euphoric. On the other hand, removing THC from CBD oil is an expensive process. As a result, many CBD brands deny marketing THC free products. Offering non-psychoactive products may cost you some extra money, but it’s worth it.
- Consistency: Some CBD companies create their proprietary broad-spectrum formula, and many of them fail to maintain consistency. Broad-spectrum CBD products offer many health benefits that you may not get using isolates. Choose a brand that uses a formulation that is consistent from batch to batch.
- Variety: Rather than using CBD only in its oil form, people are now looking for more exciting ways of taking CBD. Consequently, demand for tinctures, gummies, capsules, vape, and soft gels have increased significantly. So, choose a wholesale CBD company that offers varieties of consumption methods.
2. Choose One With Great Service
The rapid growth of the CBD industry is making it hard for business owners to keep pace with it. Besides, such expansion is also leaving most CBD companies overwhelmed. A very few CBD distributors are providing better quality service to their customers. Thus it causes many retailers to struggle with delayed orders, missing products, and troubled communication with the distributors. While choosing your CBD partner, make sure it provides high-quality customer service.
3. Align With a Quality Brand
While choosing your wholesale CBD distributor, consider its branding as a vital factor. At the end of the day, what they do will reflect on your brand. Know the image you want to project, and align with a company that meets your demand.
Related: Maxvera Wellness is one of the top-notch manufacturers of white label CBD products and other high-quality nano supplements. Their proprietary nano emulsification process ensures the highest bio-availability in the private label CBD products they manufacture. After years of supplying other manufacturers and companies with high-quality CBD products and supplements, Maxvera now opened its door for small and medium-sized businesses. This means now you can get your wholesale CBD products right from the manufacturer, cutting out the middleman and thus save time and money.
Product packaging works like magnets. Somewhat, the reliability of customers depends on how you present your products. See if their products are sold loosely or in boxes. Have a close look at the materials they use. You will choose the one that uses high-quality materials. Also, check if the packaging is convenient to display. It is essential for packaging to have the potential to attract customers.
4. Pricing and Product Selection
The next thing you can do is look at their pricing and the range of products they offer. You should not choose products that your target customers can not afford to buy. So having an idea about the ability of your target customers is mandatory. Apart from differences in types and strength of formulations, the price of full-spectrum CBD oil does not vary too much.
As you already know, many CBD companies are offering a range of funky CBD products like CBD cookies and CBD spices. It’s better to remain mainstream with the most common products like tinctures, gummies, capsules, and softgels.
5. Choose Companies With Strong Marketing Support
Most importantly, look into the quality of marketing support the particular company is going to provide you. High-quality marketing support will not only give you peace of mind but will save you time as well. However, you do not have to take the hassles of educating your customers and employees on the benefits of CBD. While evaluating a company’s marketing support, make sure you know these:
- Does it provide brochures?
- Does it make samples of regular CBD products?
- Does the company provide materials like banners and signage?
- Will the company allow you & your employees to get access to its education materials?
As the CBD industry keeps on growing, the number of substandard wholesale CBD manufacturers will rise accordingly. But, the matter of fact is that a little effort into learning and doing research can make a difference. It can help you choose the right CBD distributor for your establishment.